Synonyms for wholesale
- 1. wholesale, selling, merchandising, marketing
- usage: the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- 1. wholesale, sell
- usage: sell in large quantities
- 1. wholesale (vs. retail)
- usage: selling or related to selling goods in large quantities for resale to the consumer; "wholesale prices"; "a wholesale produce market"
- 2. sweeping, wholesale, indiscriminate (vs. discriminate)
- usage: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. wholesale
- usage: at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- 2. wholesale, in large quantities
- usage: on a large scale without careful discrimination; "I buy food wholesale"