Synonyms for thoughtless
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. thoughtless (vs. thoughtful), inconsiderate, unconsidered, unreflective, unthinking, unthoughtful, inconsiderate
- usage: showing lack of careful thought; "the debate turned into thoughtless bickering"
- 2. heedless (vs. heedful), thoughtless, unheeding, careless(predicate), thoughtless(predicate), regardless, deaf(predicate), indifferent(predicate)
- usage: marked by or paying little heed or attention; "We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics"--Franklin D. Roosevelt; "heedless of danger"; "heedless of the child's crying"
- 3. thoughtless, uncaring, unthinking, inconsiderate (vs. considerate)
- usage: without care or thought for others; "the thoughtless saying of a great princess on being informed that the people had no bread; `Let them eat cake'"
- 4. careless(predicate), thoughtless(predicate), regardless, heedless (vs. heedful), thoughtless, unheeding
- usage: (usually followed by `of') without due thought or consideration; "careless of the consequences"; "the proverbial grasshopper--thoughtless of tomorrow"; "crushing the blooms with regardless tread"