Synonyms for squash
- 1. squash, squash vine, vine
- usage: any of numerous annual tendril-bearing trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- 2. squash, vegetable, veggie
- usage: edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. squash, crush, squelch, mash, squeeze, press
- usage: to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"