Synonyms for quintuplet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- 2. quintuplet, quint, quin, sibling, sib
- usage: one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- 3. quintet, quintette, quintuplet, quintuple, set
- usage: a set of five similar things considered as a unit