Synonyms for pueblo
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. Pueblo, Indian, North American Indian, American Indian, Red Indian
- usage: a member of any of about two dozen Native American peoples called pueblos by the Spanish because they live in villages built of adobe and rock
- 2. Pueblo, city, metropolis, urban center
- usage: a city in Colorado south of Colorado Springs
- 3. pueblo, village, hamlet
- usage: a communal village built by Indians in the southwestern United States