Synonyms for provision
- 1. provision, proviso, condition, precondition, stipulation
- usage: a stipulated condition; "he accepted subject to one provision"
- 2. provision, supply, supplying, activity
- usage: the activity of supplying or providing something
- 3. planning, preparation, provision, thinking, thought, cerebration, intellection, mentation
- usage: the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
- 4. provision, store, stock, fund
- usage: a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. provision, purvey, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with provisions