Synonyms for prehistoric
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. prehistoric, prehistorical, past (vs. present) (vs. future)
- usage: belonging to or existing in times before recorded history; "prehistoric settlements"; "prehistoric peoples"
- 2. prehistoric
- usage: of or relating to times before written history; "prehistoric archeology"
- 3. prehistoric, unfashionable (vs. fashionable), unstylish
- usage: no longer fashionable; "my mother has these prehistoric ideas about proper clothes"