Synonyms for porcine
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. porcine
- usage: relating to or suggesting swine; "comparison between human and porcine pleasures"
- 2. gross, porcine, fat (vs. thin)
- usage: repellently fat; "a bald porcine old man"
- 3. hoggish, piggish, piggy, porcine, swinish, gluttonous (vs. abstemious)
- usage: resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy; "piggish table manners"; "the piggy fat-cheeked little boy and his porcine pot-bellied father"; "swinish slavering over food"