Synonyms for pedagogy
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. teaching method, pedagogics, pedagogy, method
- usage: the principles and methods of instruction
- 2. teaching, instruction, pedagogy, education
- usage: the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
- 3. education, instruction, teaching, pedagogy, educational activity, activity
- usage: the activities of educating or instructing or teaching; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good teaching is seldom rewarded"