Synonyms for pearl
- 1. pearl, jewel, gem, precious stone
- usage: a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel
- 2. bone, ivory, pearl, off-white, white, whiteness
- usage: a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- 3. drop, bead, pearl, round shape
- usage: a shape that is small and round; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. pearl, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
See also: pearl (Dictionary)