Synonyms for jaundice
- 1. jaundice, icterus, symptom
- usage: yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes caused by an accumulation of bile pigment (bilirubin) in the blood; can be a symptom of gallstones or liver infection or anemia
- 2. bitterness, acrimony, acerbity, jaundice, disagreeableness
- usage: a sharp and bitter manner
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. jaundice, deform, distort, strain
- usage: distort adversely; "Jealousy had jaundiced his judgment"
- 2. jaundice, affect
- usage: affect with, or as if with, jaundice