Synonyms for innocuous
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. innocuous (vs. noxious), harmless, innoxious, inoffensive, uncontroversial, insipid, harmless
- usage: not injurious to physical or mental health
- 2. harmless, innocuous, safe (vs. dangerous)
- usage: unlikely to harm or disturb anyone; "harmless old man"
- 3. innocuous, unobjectionable, inoffensive (vs. offensive)
- usage: not causing disapproval; "it was an innocuous remark"; "confined himself to innocuous generalities"; "unobjectionable behavior"
- 4. innocent, innocuous, harmless (vs. harmful)
- usage: lacking intent or capacity to injure; "an innocent prank"