Synonyms for endangered
- 1. endanger, jeopardize, jeopardise, menace, threaten, imperil, peril, exist, be
- usage: pose a threat to; present a danger to; "The pollution is endangering the crops"
- 2. queer, expose, scupper, endanger, peril, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. endangered, vulnerable (vs. invulnerable)
- usage: (of flora or fauna) in imminent danger of extinction; "an endangered species"