Synonyms for effervescent
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. sparkling (vs. still), effervescent
- usage: used of wines and waters; charged naturally or artificially with carbon dioxide; "sparkling wines"; "sparkling water"
- 2. effervescent (vs. noneffervescent), bubbling, bubbly, foaming, foamy, frothy, effervescing, carbonated, fizzing, fizzy, aerated, charged
- usage: (of a liquid) giving off bubbles
- 3. bubbling, effervescent, scintillating, sparkling, sparkly, lively (vs. dull)
- usage: marked by high spirits or excitement; "his fertile effervescent mind"; "scintillating personality"; "sparkling conversation"; "a row of sparkly cheerleaders"