Synonyms for cotton
- 1. cotton, cotton wool, plant fiber, plant fibre
- usage: silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- 2. cotton, cotton cloth, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: fabric woven from cotton fibers
- 3. cotton, cotton plant, shrub, bush
- usage: erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
- 4. cotton, thread, yarn
- usage: thread made of cotton fibers
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. cotton, like
- usage: take a liking to; "cotton to something"