Synonyms for console
- 1. console table, console, table
- usage: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- 2. console, scientific instrument
- usage: a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- 3. console, bracket, wall bracket
- usage: an ornamental scroll-shaped bracket (especially one used to support a wall fixture); "the bust of Napoleon stood on a console"
- 4. cabinet, console, housing
- usage: housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. comfort, soothe, console, solace
- usage: give moral or emotional strength to