Synonyms for consecutive
- 1. consecutive, sequent, sequential, serial, successive, ordered (vs. disordered)
- usage: in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts"
- 2. straight, consecutive, continuous (vs. discontinuous), uninterrupted
- usage: successive (without a break); "sick for five straight days"
- 3. back-to-back, consecutive, succeeding(prenominal) (vs. preceding)
- usage: one after the other; "back-to-back home runs"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. consecutive, sequentially,consecutive, sequent, sequential, serial, successive
- usage: in a consecutive manner; "we numbered the papers consecutively"