Synonyms for agape
- 1. agape, love
- usage: (Greek) love (especially love that is spiritual and selfless in nature)
- 2. agape, love feast, religious ceremony, religious ritual
- usage: a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. agape(predicate), gaping, open (vs. closed), opened
- usage: with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe; "the gaping audience"; "we stood there agape with wonder"; "with mouth agape"
See also: agape (Dictionary)